Six trends for hair, you can not resist
The beginning of a new year, can be a wonderful excuse to dare at last to that change of look that you have been thinking for so long. If you are one of those who love to go to the last, do not stop reading, and take good note, because we will give you the six trends for hair in this year 2019.
- Gray and silver: the tendency to dye your hair in gray and silver tones we already saw it during 2018. But it’s here to stay. If you’re starting to get gray, maybe it’s time to stop by the hairdresser and surrender to them, you’ll be great!
- Lilac: another trend of coloration is the continuation of fantasy colors. But this time we left behind the pastel pink and the blue ones that were worn, giving way to the purple colors (always pulling cold).
- Pins: Do you still have a box with the pins that you used at school? Well desempólla, because this new season we will see a lot in the streets. Try to make yourself a semi-pick with a hairpin that has some nice detail, some natural shape … let your hair shine even more!
- “Messy” bun: If you love to make a bun while you’re at home, you’re in luck! We will see this bun half disheveled a lot in the streets, a casual way to complete your looks.
- XXL smooth hair: Super bright and extremely smart hair, with a very long hair, will come stomping. If you want to follow this trend and your hair does not allow it, you can use some extensions
- Fringe: They are a great option to hide imperfections, give personality to the face and take years off. It will be thick and curtain effect, with a romantic character, having the possibility of opening it or tilting it to not get tired of the style.
And you? What trend would you dare to follow this year? Do not forget to share your experiences in the comments box.