Trafficking in persons is a crime of a global nature that occurs in many countries of the world. Its purposes include sexual exploitation, serfdom or servile marriage, begging, forced labor and organ trafficking. However, the most common are sexual and labor abuse, unfortunate situations that bring together approximately 21 million victims, according to worldwide figures of the International Labor Organization in 2019.
Ending this reality is a task that requires hard work, international cooperation, research by national entities and, of course, the support of the population. Perhaps, at some point in your day while you were hearing about the news about trafficking in girls, boys, adolescents, women and men on television, radio, the Internet or newspapers, you asked yourself: How can trafficking in persons be avoided? The answer is not simple, since the networks dedicated to this illegal activity are too many, they move constantly and change their methods of recruitment. However, there are some practices that can help prevent more people from being caught, harmed and exploited.
It is normal to feel vulnerable to this problem, therefore, knowing the prevention guidelines to avoid being a victim of trafficking or to prevent someone else from being a victim is necessary.
• Verify job offers: Many cases of the crime of trafficking in persons have started with an offer of employment with great benefits in salary and benefits. Generally, the work is in a city or country different from that of the victim. The person making the offer is usually interested in your visa or accommodation process and even gets the money to ensure your travel. Before traveling, it is best to verify that the work proposals are true.
• Be informed about trafficking in persons: Being informed is a barrier to protection against this crime because you will know some of the ways of recruitment, you will be able to identify the signals that warn of deception, you will differentiate trafficking in human trafficking, you will be aware of the Situations that victims experience, the scenarios in which trafficking occurs most and how to act in case of being at risk or find someone who is. There are numerous international organizations that offer information on this, such as the International Organization for Migration, the UN Refugee Agency or the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
• Build a support network: When victims of human trafficking do not realize that they have been deceived and go to a new destination in the hands of traffickers, the reaction that must be followed is by those around them: their parents, relatives, friends, neighbors and acquaintances. What are the warning signs? Casual calls or total loss of contact, little communication about their life or work situation, lack of time to visit their city of origin or inability to receive their loved ones are some of them. Support networks are built through dialogue and knowledge of reality. If you do not have the opportunity to notify the authorities about your situation, your support network will do so.
• Use the Internet correctly: The digital world is one of the resources used by trafficking networks to contact their victims. Sometimes they only need personal information to capture girls, boys, adolescents and adults. For this reason, take care of the data you post on social networks, do not accept friend invitations from strangers, do not send suggestive or explicit photos, inform your family if you receive threats and report to the authorities when someone harasses you.
• Travel with caution: Travel with copies of your identity documents (ID or passport), whether you travel internationally, nationally or locally. Inquire previously what places you can visit or what numbers you can call if you are at risk.
• Complaint: Do not be afraid to report situations that seem unusual to you. The complaint is a fundamental step to eradicate trafficking in persons. If you are a victim, talk. This will help other people who are living this reality or who will. Also, as a victim, you will not be accused of any crime, you will be protected by law.
These six actions are essential to prevent sexual exploitation, forced labor, servitude and other purposes related to human trafficking. Start applying them in your life and share this initiative with your acquaintances. In this way, the support network will be extended. If you want to know more about it or report a case, contact us. The fight against this crime requires the effort of all.
Mainly when anyone that’s not much involved hears the word “Strippers” automatically
The person relate this to clubs, night life, naked dances and lot of money, but the truth is that is not only that but it goes beyond going daily to a club to dance and have a good time, but also that each dancers, believe it or not, have their own marketing strategy. Why? Because they’re woman that have enough audacity to sell the clients any type of products, it could be either a beverage, a bottle or even a dance in different occasions.
In this post we will explain you how can you learn these 5 marketing strategies to rise your effectiveness as a stripper inside a club. You’ll see you will love it:
This is a golden rule, thanks to this you can finances more a working relationship and make it unbreakable To achieve this, it’s important that you would have a good talkative skill and a ears to ears kind of smile. The long term advantage can be of much help.
Remember that as much as you’d spend a good time dancing and getting to know daily new people, you are competing (in a healthy way) with the other dancers, that’s why the little details are very important, an exchange of glances, a smile or even a simple “Hi” can make the difference.
You’re offering a product, a service in which you should be desired your clients, we advise you that you should always be updated in fashion but not in an extravagant way. Try always to put yourself up, going to the gym, eating healthy food and having a good smell.
This is something that a lot of strippers tend to forget, because they make the biggest mistake of thinking that the client is never coming back because they’re just passing by or any kind of wrong thought. You should be a good host and treat all your clients in a kind and exclusive way, to be assure of the returning of the client.
Not every night gonna be lighten colored, there will be days in which you’ll suffer from rejectment or people that after having a bad day they’ll try to put it on you, this is the moment in which you’ll be put on proof to try on your persistment. Remember that you’re working and that you live from this. Keep up a smile and the opportunities will come by themselves with a positive attitude.
These are some of the most relevant marketing strategies inside a stripclub. Comment us
Which one have worked better on you? ❇️
To be a professional stripper there are several steps to follow, the first is to have glamor, the second to be very friendly and adaptable to any type of person, and the third but more crucial, the dress. In this post we will give you some tips.
The most important thing is to choose high-heeled shoes of at least 8 centimeters, although 16 centimeters is preferable. This will be the most flattering for your legs and your stomach. If you really plan to use them to dance exoticly, look for shoes with plastic soles and plastic heels, as they will be more durable and comfortable. It is also advisable to place anti-slip pads on the bottom.
The professional stripper buys underwear to dance specifically designed for that purpose, instead of a normal or a bikini. However, if you only dress like that for fun or fashion, you could use a thong.
There are many options for which you can choose, and as always, the most important thing is to choose a clothing that makes you feel sensual. However, there are several other factors that you should consider. As for example: size, color, fabric and style (most important)
Many genuine exotic dancers do not use many gems, as they often become a nuisance or a distraction. However, there are some options to consider. The piercings, nylon stockings, hair extensions, among others.
Of course, there is not one way in which the professional stripper puts on makeup, and the most important thing is to find a style that makes you feel sensual.
There are thousands of didactic makeup videos available online if you want to improve your makeup. If you already have a professional experience with makeup, there are some simple ideas that you should consider; eye shadow, cat eyes, thin eyebrows, thick mascara, glossy lips and base coats with concealer.