Trafficking in persons is a crime of a global nature that occurs in many countries of the world. Its purposes include sexual exploitation, serfdom or servile marriage, begging, forced labor and organ trafficking. However, the most common are sexual and labor abuse, unfortunate situations that bring together approximately 21 million victims, according to worldwide figures of the International Labor Organization in 2019.
Ending this reality is a task that requires hard work, international cooperation, research by national entities and, of course, the support of the population. Perhaps, at some point in your day while you were hearing about the news about trafficking in girls, boys, adolescents, women and men on television, radio, the Internet or newspapers, you asked yourself: How can trafficking in persons be avoided? The answer is not simple, since the networks dedicated to this illegal activity are too many, they move constantly and change their methods of recruitment. However, there are some practices that can help prevent more people from being caught, harmed and exploited.
It is normal to feel vulnerable to this problem, therefore, knowing the prevention guidelines to avoid being a victim of trafficking or to prevent someone else from being a victim is necessary.
• Verify job offers: Many cases of the crime of trafficking in persons have started with an offer of employment with great benefits in salary and benefits. Generally, the work is in a city or country different from that of the victim. The person making the offer is usually interested in your visa or accommodation process and even gets the money to ensure your travel. Before traveling, it is best to verify that the work proposals are true.
• Be informed about trafficking in persons: Being informed is a barrier to protection against this crime because you will know some of the ways of recruitment, you will be able to identify the signals that warn of deception, you will differentiate trafficking in human trafficking, you will be aware of the Situations that victims experience, the scenarios in which trafficking occurs most and how to act in case of being at risk or find someone who is. There are numerous international organizations that offer information on this, such as the International Organization for Migration, the UN Refugee Agency or the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
• Build a support network: When victims of human trafficking do not realize that they have been deceived and go to a new destination in the hands of traffickers, the reaction that must be followed is by those around them: their parents, relatives, friends, neighbors and acquaintances. What are the warning signs? Casual calls or total loss of contact, little communication about their life or work situation, lack of time to visit their city of origin or inability to receive their loved ones are some of them. Support networks are built through dialogue and knowledge of reality. If you do not have the opportunity to notify the authorities about your situation, your support network will do so.
• Use the Internet correctly: The digital world is one of the resources used by trafficking networks to contact their victims. Sometimes they only need personal information to capture girls, boys, adolescents and adults. For this reason, take care of the data you post on social networks, do not accept friend invitations from strangers, do not send suggestive or explicit photos, inform your family if you receive threats and report to the authorities when someone harasses you.
• Travel with caution: Travel with copies of your identity documents (ID or passport), whether you travel internationally, nationally or locally. Inquire previously what places you can visit or what numbers you can call if you are at risk.
• Complaint: Do not be afraid to report situations that seem unusual to you. The complaint is a fundamental step to eradicate trafficking in persons. If you are a victim, talk. This will help other people who are living this reality or who will. Also, as a victim, you will not be accused of any crime, you will be protected by law.
These six actions are essential to prevent sexual exploitation, forced labor, servitude and other purposes related to human trafficking. Start applying them in your life and share this initiative with your acquaintances. In this way, the support network will be extended. If you want to know more about it or report a case, contact us. The fight against this crime requires the effort of all.
Most people automatically hear the word “pole dance” think of strippers or bars, and the truth is that they are in the wrong because the aforementioned is a sport that is practiced professionally in various parts of the world. Basically it is a bar placed vertically and then you do all the acrobatics with different muscles of the body, so this sport is highly recommended.
His beginnings in pole dance were to reach the age of majority, although previously he already practiced gymnastics. In addition he won the first Pole Dance competition in the United States in 2009, he has also won the most important competition of this sport called Pole-a- palooza . It should be noted that she is known as ” Butterfly ” because of the excellence of her skills at the bar.
This is a dancer and professional champion of Pole Dance, started her career at 20 years of age in mid 2004 and won her first title in 2006 in Australia. He has achieved many titles throughout his career however one of the most important was the “Pole Dance World” in 2009. He also had a show in the well-known Cirque Du Soleil called ” Zumanity “
This Russian is an outstanding athlete of this discipline, recognized mostly for being the champion of Pole Acrobatics in Russia in 2014. She also has her own pole dance company where she is also a coach called ” The Hunger Games Group “
This fascinating athlete is not only known for its great titles, but for its great characteristics such as simplicity, humility, beauty, strength and its enviable flexibility. This professional is not like the others that we mentioned previously because she had not practiced any sport before this, in an interview she revealed that in her beginnings she practiced three times a week, seven hours a day, this was the basis of her career. Among its important titles we can highlight Best Pole Dance Dancer 2010 and finalist of the 2011 Pole Dance World Championship.
The world of strippers is not as easy as all people think, they just think it’s riding on a stage, placing a slow song, dancing and collecting your winnings; If your thoughts are these, you are totally wrong, go further and you will only know when you are inside this world. However in this post I will share a bit of my personal experiences in clubs, from which are the most potential customers to how you can generates money in good quantities through drinking.
Many go unnoticed this great gold mine, because you will not always be in the mood to be on stage and dance, in those days you can change your working methodology and focus more on generates money through the bottles sold at the club .
This you can do in a fairly simple way that every stripper must dominate in a quite natural way, socializing, if it is true that many of the dancers have a hard time socializing with clients and getting to engage in a fairly fluid conversation, but The fundamental point of this is to leave all the personal questions aside and focus more on your client, remember that he not only pays to see you, but there are some particular cases that simply pay you to listen to them, those are the clients that you should not let go during your stay in that club.
Bottles that every club has in its inventory and you cant generates money with it
• Belle Epoque Champagne
• Cosmopolitan Champagne
• Armand De Brignac Champagnes
• Champagne Moët
• Krug Vintage Brut Champagne
For these bottles the clubs usually give a good commission so if you have the opportunity, not only offer your services as a professional dancer, but also the tools that the club provides you. Keep in mind that there will not be some days that you will not be all right with your body, so a good way to not miss a day’s work is to opt for this incredible method to generates money.
It does not matter that you get hot or hot after you have finished with your dance ball, it is likely to have happened at some point while tricks with the pole. Although injuries are unavoidable, the way in which your injury can make a difference in terms of healthy injury or if it becomes a continuous problem.
Here are some common problems that strippers face when working on the post and how to take care of them.
1) Muscle removed (muscle tension)
Muscle tension is usually an acute injury and, when it comes to a muscle it breaks. Stresses are usually due to excessive stretching of a muscle, but can also be caused by too much muscle, such as lifting something too heavy or pulling too hard. At the pole, the first most devilish devils include the waist of the neck, the upper part of the back and the arms.
What it feels like: the pain of a muscle strain is usually present right after the injury occurs and is acute. The severity of the pain can vary from mild to grave. More severe enceptions, bruising and swelling may appear.
What to do:
– Discard the injured area for 1-5 days, depending on how severely the muscle has been injured and the level of pain.
– Consider an anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling and pain. Ibuprofen is a common anti-inflammatory and I have been told that I take 600 mg to have an anti-inflammatory effect. Your dosage should be by your doctor and the doses may be different for different people. In general, you should not take more than 2400 mg per day. Taking ibuprofen with milk or foods can prevent stomach problems that may occur.
– Avoid immobilizing the injury. A range of gentle active movement and stretching with little or no pain is preferable. Be sure to move the injured area on time and avoid movements that increase or cause pain.
2) Tendon or ligaments strains
Tendons or strains of ligaments are usually more serious than muscle strains because ligaments and tendons take longer to heal. The tendons and ligaments connect muscles with those that have less blood flow. The time it takes for the tendons or ligaments to heal depends obviously on how badly they were injured, on what part of the body they are and how much they are used during the healing process. In general, recovery should take 4 to 6 weeks if it is properly rested and stretched.
What to do:
The course of treatment for tendons or ligaments can vary a lot. In general, immediately after the injury, neck lift at rest is the best way to reduce initial swelling. After the inflammation decreases, alternating heat and cold, the gentle stretches and the range of active movement are the best.
3) Pain in the wrist
Pain in the wrist is very common at the poles for obvious reasons, and it is also a common symptom of work on the floor. To prevent wrist pain, always remember to warm your wrists before doing any pole level and stretch them afterwards. Also try to distribute your weight evenly by placing your hands on the stage.
What to do:
Follow the RICE protocol when you have pain and / or inflammation present. Depending on what is active, you can carry out a day of a few weeks so that the pain disappears completely. An elastic wrist support is a way to help reduce and reduce inflammation, especially if you have to continue using the wrist. However, be careful not to leave a wrist support for a long time.
One type of wrist injury is nerve compression. There are three nerves in the wrist: the ulnar, medial and radial nerves.
The compression of the ulnar nerve is common in the lower part in the support or in the divided holds. Tingling or numbness are usually signs of a compression or nervous problem. The best thing to do is to avoid the movements that will cause more compression, follow the RICE protocol and give the brain time to try before performing more activity.
Gentle stretching of the wrist and a range of motion can also help. It is important to have a persistent or persistent pain in the wrist examined by a doctor.
For all injuries:
Remember to take it easy and measure it gradually. Once it is completely healed, it is important to continue strengthening and stretching the injured area to avoid future injuries.